Tuesday 14 September 2010

Things I might do when I get the time.

Play my guitar without wincing; visit a Zen Buddhist temple; fix the curtains in my bedroom; learn Mandarin; bungee jump off the Bristol Suspension bridge; clean the garage so I can park my car in it; clean my car so it feels at home in the garage; visit friends in the US; visit friends in Scunthorpe; do my online photo albums; develop at least one of my story ideas; get a decent family portrait done; other stuff - I really am talking drivel, aren't I?

1 comment:

Passionate Dilettante said...

I got a Friends reunited invite to a Class of 73-5ish St Bede's reunion (Are they hedging their bets to make sure they muster enough survivors, or is it just that, at our age, we can't remember dates too well?). Can't go, but...... well, do the maths..... crikey!