Sunday 26 September 2010

Working on the Sabbath

Yes indeedy - I have been to the house of fun.

The effects of poorly aligned guttering and cracked leading have been overwhelming chez-nous. Water pouring the inside of the roof have led to all sorts of things peeling, warping and other exciting behaviours.

This has led me, in the past week or so, to spend a greater proportion of my time up ladders, dangling from scaffold, mixing render and painting on roof sealant. I am filled with a sense of quiet achievement.

Of course when I went to the aforementioned repository, I took the other half, and now there is a longer list of labour intensive activities than I had heretofore expected. Hey-ho!

I would like to recommend Ronseal's roof sealant - it's like Kevlar in a tin. Good stuff.

No comments: